This is the bug:

using System;
using System.Text;
using System.Linq;

public class FlushScript {
	public void Main()
	{		
		string[] lines = new string[] { "A", "B", "C", "D"};
		lines.ToList().ForEach(s=>Console.WriteLine(s./*i lose my completion here !*/ToLower()));
	}
}

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for writing.  That is correct, our older design in the WinForms .NET Languages Add-on doesn't properly accommodate what is needed to support IntelliPrompt in lambdas.

When we built the add-on for our WPF/Silverlight versions, we rewrote it from scratch so that everything is up to spec and can support advanced concepts such as lambda resolution.  I tried your code snippet there and the IntelliPrompt came up fine.

There are still some feature areas in the WPF/Silverlight SyntaxEditor that haven't been implemented yet, but are in WinForms already.  Once those are complete, we're hoping to backport our newer object model and designs from WPF/Silverlight to WinForms since they are much better.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 11 years ago by YEVGENIY A GRIGORYEV

Is Intelliprompt for lamda expressions available in the latest build (2013.1 build 0310) of WinForms .NET languages Add-on?

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Yevgeniy,

Sorry but we haven't backported the newer design to WinForms as of yet.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.