Linking between base docksite and parent docksite.

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 11.2.0554

Hi,

How to link the base docksite and the parent docksite when i am using the PrismIntegration with docking concept.

Means I have one  parent docksite and some child docksites in that parent docksite and these child docksites acts as the region which are registered and filled using PrismIntegration and MVVM and Docking concept.So how  i can link these any of the child docksites with the parent docksite. 

ForExample:

<docking:DockSite x:Name="BaseDocksite">

<docking:DockSite cal:RegionManager.RegionName="{x:Staticsample:RegionNames.MainRegion}">

</docking:DockSite>

<docking:DockSite cal:RegionManager.RegionName="{x:Staticsample:RegionNames.MainRegion1}">

<docking:DockSite cal:RegionManager.RegionName="{x:Staticsample:RegionNames.MainRegion2}">

<docking:DockSite>

Above example shows that there are three docksite registered  and filled with the docking windows using PrismIntegration with docking  and  MVVM concept.

I want to link the docksite named MainRegion with the BaseDocksite. But its not linking properly.

So how to link Basedocksite with child docksite.

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

I believe we already answered this question in your other forum post.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.