hosting a WPF user control in my windos form application

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by hh
Version: 11.2.0554

I have a realy big problem i implemented a windows form application ta=hat is supposed to edit the syntax of lin to sql and since your sample in windows form does not support linq i downloaded the wpf sample.

I 'm trying now to call ActiproSoftware.Windows.ProductSamples.SyntaxEditorSamples.Demo.DotNetAddonCSharpEditor.MainControl  of wpf sample in a windows form. i tried the design way and when adding the wpf control to the element host an error occured saying that the source may not have a constructor so i tried with code:

ElementHost elhost = new ElementHost();
elhost.Size = new Size(400, 300);
elhost.Location = new Point(4, 12);
ActiproSoftware.Windows.ProductSamples.SyntaxEditorSamples.Demo.DotNetAddonCSharpEditor.MainControl wpfctl = new ActiproSoftware.Windows.ProductSamples.SyntaxEditorSamples.Demo.DotNetAddonCSharpEditor.MainControl();
elhost.Child = wpfctl;

this.Controls.Add(elhost);

i used element host but i get an exeption  in this line    <docking:ToolWindowContainer  of the xaml file

it says :  'La valeur fournie sur 'System.Windows.Baml2006.TypeConverterMarkupExtension' a levé une exception.' numéro de ligne '135' et position de ligne '22'.

what shoud i do

Comments (1)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

If you can please put together a small sample project that reproduces your issue and email it over then we can take a closer look. Be sure to remove any executables or change the extension of the zip file to ensure it gets past our email filters.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.