Simple Docking Application

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 11.2.0554

Hi,

Problem 1:

How to show the two tool windows that are horizontally  alligned to each other  in the simple docking application.

When i click on the Auto hide of the first tool window tab should be display in the left and after click on the auto hide of the second tool window tab for the second tool window should display beloww the tab for the first tool window.

Problem 2:

Suppose two toolwindows are setted to two different columns and the width of the columns are auto  for the above problem.

When i click on the Auto hide of the first tool window tab should be display in the left and after click on the auto hide of the second tool window tab for the second tool window should display below the tab for the first tool window. After hovering the mouse over the any of the tab of the tool windows it should display the toolwindow.

Comments (1)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking. It may help if you can e-mail a mock-up screenshot of what you are trying to accomplish to our support address.  Please reference this post in your e-mail.

[Modified 12 years ago]

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.