Problem with Actipro control reference on .Net Framework 3.5

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by joe sweeney - Technology Officer, TyTags Australia

Hi,

I want to use some controls (EnumListBox, Barcode etc) on a .Net Framework 3.5 project, but everytime i add a control, it always throws an error of

Error 93 The tag 'EnumListBox' does not exist in XML namespace 'http://schemas.actiprosoftware.com/winfx/xaml/editors'. Line 26 Position 14. C:\Users\kramos\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\DIY\DIY.UITest\MainWindow.xaml 26 14 DIY.UITest

Note:

the (xmlns:my="clr-namespace:ActiproSoftware.Windows.Controls.Editors;assembly=ActiproSoftware.Editors.Wpf") is used and everytime  call the "my:" it shows all the available controls inside like EnumListBox, AnalogClock, Calculator etc.

i tried number of steps in order to reference actipro, but still it throws an error,

Thanks.

------------------------------------------ For all your label, tag and signage needs.

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Joe,

What version are you on? Because our latest versions only use .NET 4.0. Only versions 2011.2 and earlier are compatible with .NET 3.5.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.