BrushEditor Gradient Stop issue

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Rithesh
Version: 11.2.0561

Hi,

The BrushEditor supports adding of the GradientStop but removing is not supported. Is there a way how I can add this feature to the existing BrushEditor.

regards,

Rithesh

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Rithesh,

The removal of gradient stops is supported. To remove a stop drag it out of the drop down box and drop it.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by Rithesh

Hi,

Thanks a lot. The Add Gradient Stop button is confusing, if there is a button to add then it should have one to remove too.

Other issue is the Gradient type is not displayed correctly. I select the Radial gradient and update my component with the RadialBrush. Now if I reselect the same component and use the brushEditor the gradient type is displayed as Linear instead of Radial. Works fine as long as the component is selected, but once the component is deselected and selected back again then this issue comes up.

Is there anyway I could fix this?

regards,

Rithesh

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Rithesh,

Could you please send us a simple sample project that contains the issue you're talking about so we can find exactly where it is going wrong? You may attach the project to an email to our support address, and please rename any .zip files so they aren't marked as spam. Thank you.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.