Multi-Axis and vertical chart supported ?

Micro Charts for WPF Forum

Posted 11 years ago by Raphaël CANDELARESI
Version: 12.2.0573

Hi all.

I have a question about Actipro charts. I found a lot of functionnalities very interesting but I'm looking for some critical features and I don't find it.

Is it possible to put several axis on the same chart ? I mean a lineserie with YmaxValue = 0 and XmaxValue = 20 and an other with YmaxValue = -150 and XmaxValue = 400 on the same chart ?

And is it possible to have a vertical chart (like all Actipro charts I saw but with a 90° angle) ?

Thank you

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

You can plot multiple series in our Micro Charts but they will share a single axis.  Our upcoming large Charts product supports multiple axes though.

For the vertical chart, some chart types (bar, bullet graph, box plot, etc.) do have an Orientation property.  But I don't believe line or area charts do.  For those that don't, you could just use a LayoutTransform to rotate the chart 90 degrees.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

We just did a first look post on our blog about the full-size charts:

http://blog.actiprosoftware.com/post.aspx?id=8cb71f35-cc1c-4e29-9673-accd67290562

Actipro Software Support

Posted 11 years ago by Raphaël CANDELARESI

Thank you for the information :)

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 0 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.