Posted 11 years ago by Gabriel Lamarre

First, i want to tell you your app is very great. But there is only one thing I have trouble with it's the fact that the files don't reload automatically. I work on a project with other people and this is pretty anoying. 

Comments (4)

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Gabriel,

Can you provide some more info on the scenario you encounter and what exactly you'd like Code Writer to do in terms of user interface, and when?  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Hi

Actually i work with other people on a project on the same files using SVN and when they update the files i'm working on those files don't update cause several frustration. What i'd like from code writter is that when i get on the file it actually says me that file as been modified and offer me to reload it.

Tanks for reply

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

So to clarify, when you select a document (or activate the app), you would like Code Writer to check the currently selected document's last modified date to see if it has changed.  If that situation is detected, a popup should ask if you want to reload that file.  Is that correct?

Actipro Software Support

Yes exactly that

The latest build of this product (v4.2.42) was released 3 years ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.