Pie/Donut Charts

Charts for WPF Forum

Posted 11 years ago by Matt Abar
Version: 13.1.0581

Love the new charting library. We'd like to use it for our WPF app, but can't without pie charts. Do you have an ETA on when they'll be available?

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the kind words. We are currently giving Pie Charts consideration as a feature in our 2013.2 release.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 11 years ago by Matt Abar

Thanks for the quick response. I'd encourage you to prioritize it; most (all?) people looking for a chart library will need pie charts. It seems like the rest of your effort might be wasted if you don't have them.

We'd be happy to be a beta tester. Do you know when you'd be able to give me a definite thumbs-up that it will (or won't) be included?

Answer - Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Matt,

I can tell you that right now it's our highest priority feature in Charts, so we're hoping to have it in the 2013.2 release but can't commit to a time frame at this point. We'd be happy to gather feedback from you in the beta stage; we may be reaching out to you once we're at that point.

Thanks,

Gary

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.