Posted 17 years ago by ernesto
Version: 4.0.0241
Is it possible to create an installation program and install the evaluation version of my application onto a client machine for testing?

Also if only using the SyntaxEditor is only the Actipro.SyntaxEditor.NET20.dll needed ?

thanks
teamels

Comments (3)

Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Ernesto,

Are you saying that you are wanting to test your application on another machine and the application uses evaluation releases of our controls (while you are evaluating our controls)? You probably could do that although you are not supposed to redistribute our assemblies to other people until you own the proper number of developer licenses for them.

The readme tells you which assemblies are redistributable and where they are located. SyntaxEditor also requires the Shared and WinUICore libraries.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 17 years ago by ernesto
My apologies, the client is myself on my desk top computer just to see if my install would work. I am not distributing the app to real customers yet!, but I hope to real soon.

It was not my intension to violate the license agreement. You guys have a terrific product that is worth an investment.

thanks
teamels
Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Oh no problem at all. If it's just you testing the install, then that's fine!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.