Custom Dialog Language

Docking/MDI for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 17 years ago by Enrique Nieto
Version: 2.0.84
Could I change the Language of the Custom Dialog?

Comments (7)

Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Enrique,

We include the Customize dialog in the sample project so you can take that and customize it however you like.

Actipro Software Support

I can customize the toolbars, commands and shortcut keys but I can't find how to cutomize the Customize dialog text. Example. I want change the following text in the Dialog Box "To add a command to a toolbar: select a category and drag the command out of this dialog box to a command." How can I do this?
The BarCustomizeForm source code is included in the C# sample project so if you would like to customize it you can do so there and use that version of it instead of the built-in version. Our C# sample project shows how to use a "custom" Customize dialog instead of the built-in one.

Actipro Software Support

OK, I'm sorry, I must always use VB code in the proyect and thought that C# and VB had the same classes.
Are There another examples of how to customize like:
-Toolbar Options label ("Add or Remove Buttons")
-ContextMenuStrip in the Toolwindows ("Floating, Dockable, etc...)
-ContextMenuStrip in the BarFor with the tool bars and the command ("Customize...")
???
Sorry, I forgot that it wasn't in the VB sample. Generally they do have the same code but this was an exception.

Yes this post tells you how you can alter any of the text used within the controls themselves:
http://www.actiprosoftware.com/Support/Forums/ViewForumTopic.aspx?ForumTopicID=1654

Actipro Software Support

Thank you very much.

I'll test all this code and tell us.

Regards E.Nieto
Perfect!!!

Thank you very much, you're very quick
The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.