ToolTip on slices in a PieChart

Charts for WPF Forum

Posted 5 years ago by Ola Nygren
Version: 18.1.0673

Hi,

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to set tooltip of my slices in a WPF PieChart, but I am not able to find the solution. The preferred solution is if it can be set with a format like SliceLabelFormat (introduce SliceTooltipFormat?). Any clues?

Best regards

/Ola Nygren

Comments (5)

Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Can you provide some information on what data you are trying to show in the tooltip?  That would help us provide an accurate response.  The SliceLabelFormat is just passed the slice percentage, original value, and title as possible values.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

I would like to show the designation, value and percentage in the tooltip. Same information as is available in the SliceLabelFormat. Problem is that there is not enough space to show all data in the label. That is why I think it would be perfect to have it in the tooltip. I know the WPF Toolkit chart has this feature.

/Ola

Hello,

Ok, we're adding this feature for the next build.  Please write our support address and mention this thread if you'd like to test a preview build.

Actipro Software Support

When will the next official build be released?

Hello,

It will probably be released in early-mid December.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.