breadcrumb popups not showing

Navigation for WPF Forum

Posted 3 years ago by Andrew Levine
Version: 19.1.0684

I'm using a hierarchical data template and while the item buttons in the breadcrumb are showing up like they should, the arrow with popup button is missing that lets you select among the item's siblings. Any ideas why? I tried checking the documentation but it seems to assume it'll work out of the box.

Comments (2)

Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Andrew,

It's hard to say without a sample to debug with.  But I would suggest reading through the "Navigation / Breadcrumb Features / Hierarchical Data" topic in the documentation that comes with the product.  Make sure the ItemsSource bindings are set properly.

If that doesn't help and you'd like us to have a look, please make a new simple sample project that shows the issue and send that to our support address.  Reference this thread in your email and exclude the bin/obj folders from the .zip you send so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 3 years ago by Andrew Levine

I got it now, was just a little confused about where the HierarchicalDataTemplate was supposed to go (inside the Breadcrumb.ItemTemplate). Thanks again!

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 3 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.