Int32EditBox: A way for set the step value?

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 1 year ago by Nerd22 - Germany
Version: 22.1.4

Hey there,

I would like to know if it's possible to set the step value for this object? In comparison with a NumericUpDown you're able to set up the step range.

Is there a way to do this here? I don't see an information in the class description, if existing anywhere.

Thanks! :o)

Comments (2)

Answer - Posted 1 year ago by Nerd22 - Germany

Well, I guess I found the answer.

The property SmallValue allows me to set up the step value, but in the documentation it wasn't clearly described for that. I found that randomly.

I don't understand the purpose of LargeValue, which shall be the upper boundary. Since SmallValue do this job well, it seems, LargeValue may be obsolete? (:

Posted 1 year ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Yes the SmallChange and LargeChange values determine the increment amounts.  For Int32EditBox, that is described in this documentation topic.  That topic also links to the Edit Box Basics documentation topic that talks about how to invoke small and large incremental changes.  For instance, pressing up arrow will increase by the small amount and PgUp will increase by the large amount.  I hope that helps explain them better.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.