Customizing a toggle switch's switch?

Gauge for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by D
Version: 4.5.0480
I'm not exactly sure how complicated it would be to actually implement this request. With your current toggle switch, it's possible to customize the background and rim, but the "SwitchType" remains fixed...it must either be circular or flat. Unfortnuately, I need to make a switch that is neither circular or flat. I would imagine that there are many things to account for in customizing the switch part of the toggle switch, as this is a moving part. Is it at all likely that this could be open to custom geometries in the future?

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
I've added this request to our TODO list, but currently you can implement your own switch by deriving from ToggleSwitch. You can then override RenderToggleSwitch, and render your custom switch.

The SwitchOffset property can be used to determine where the switch should be rendered (e.g. on, off, or somewhere in between). This property ranges from -1 (checked) to 1 (unchecked).

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.