From reading through the docs a bit it seems there are several approaches whereby we could use the same color for all items:
1) retemplate part of the control (seems hard, but this is the preferred WPF way of doing things generally)
2) apply a style to TextBlock at the PG level (doesn't seem to work)
3) create custom editors for these fields and set the NameTemplate and ValueTemplate for them (not sure how to do this and really seems like overkill)
4) create a resource with the appropriate style key in our resource dictionary (don't know if this would work, but it would be really nice if it did).
5) set the PG to IsReadOnly and then write a custom editor for the single property that we want to be read/write that ignores the IsReadOnly property.
How would you recommend we proceed?
Kelly Leahy Software Architect Milliman, USA