SpectrumColorPicker in a droplist of a ComboBox

WPF Studio, Themes, and Shared Library for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by wpf.acp
Version: 9.1.0505
Hi,

I've been searching all over and I could not find something that so obviously must exist. I have found SpectrumColorPicker control which is perfect but I was also hoping to have a ready made ComboBox control which shows a currently selected color in a box, allows typing in a hex value and shows a SpectrumColorPicker in a drop list. This seems like quite a common control when it comes to color handling especially in a PropertyGrid.

So I wanted to check if such or similar control existed or at least if you had some sample code we could readily use. If there is no such control I urge you to create one. If you think it is too specific to include it in the library, perhaps you could put it in a SampleBrowser. I'll wait for your response before having to roll out a solution on my own. Thanks!

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hello,

Our Editors for WPF product includes a parts-based editor for the Color type. It includes the spectrum color picker, as well as individual controls for R, G, B, and A, in a drop-down.

In addition, we provide a Interop assembly that makes it easy to integrate the controls in Editors for WPF into our PropertyGrid for WPF and Ribbon for WPF products. There is also an Interop assembly for use with Microsoft's WPF DataGrid.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.