ThemeManager throws error from DataGrid.Contrib

WPF Studio, Themes, and Shared Library for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Chris Thompson
Version: 9.1.0505
Platform: .NET 3.5
Environment: Windows XP (64-bit)
When I try to set the theme using ThemeManager to Office2007Black I get this error. When I remove the reference to DataGrid.Contrib, no error is thrown.

{"'Office2007Common.xaml' value cannot be assigned to property 'Source' of object 'System.Windows.ResourceDictionary'. 'PinGlyphs.xaml' value cannot be assigned to property 'Source' of object 'System.Windows.ResourceDictionary'. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Error at object 'System.Windows.Markup.StaticExtension' in markup file 'ActiproSoftware.DataGrid.Contrib.Wpf351;v9.1.505.0;component/Themes/DataGrid/PinGlyphs.xaml'. Error at object 'System.Windows.ResourceDictionary' in markup file 'ActiproSoftware.DataGrid.Contrib.Wpf351;v9.1.505.0;component/Themes/DataGrid/Office2007Common.xaml'. Error at object 'System.Windows.ResourceDictionary' in markup file 'ActiproSoftware.DataGrid.Contrib.Wpf351;v9.1.505.0;component/Themes/DataGrid/Office2007Black.xaml'."}

Comments (3)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Chris,

This issue has been reported before (see http://www.actiprosoftware.com/Support/Forums/ViewForumTopic.aspx?ForumTopicID=4162), but we have as of yet been unable to reproduce it.

If you can email over a simple sample project that shows the issue then we can take a look.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
We did some more tests and was able to reproduce this on a system that does not have .Net 3.5 SP1, which is required for the DataGrid.Contrib project.

This may also occur if the DataGrid.Contrib cannot find the WPFToolkit.dll assembly. You would need to make sure that your application references the correct version of the WPFToolkit, to correct this.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by Chris Thompson
Thanks. Got it working.
The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.