max length on DoubleEditBox

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by justin stofle
I would like a way so that if the maximum value on the double edit box is about to be exceeded to not let the user type any more values into that field. So if the maximum property is set as 99 and the user types 123, all that would show in the box is 12. Also if the max was set at 89 and the user typed 99 all that would show is the 9.

Is there currently any way to do this? If not is there any way to just limit the characters that can be typed? I looked for a maxLength property and didn't find one.

Thanks.

Comments (3)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Justin,

This was actually the intended behavior, but looks like it was broken. I've corrected this for the next maintenance release, so it will work like you describe.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by justin stofle
Do you know if this made it into WPF Studio 2009.2 build 0514 Maintenance Release? I dont see it listed in the fix notes (http://www.actiprosoftware.com/Support/Forums/ViewForumTopic.aspx?ForumTopicID=4579). Or will it be in the next release?
Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.