Editors and ScrollViewer

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by Michael Rösslhumer
Version: 10.1.0520
Hi,
we use your editors, for example int32editbox, doubleeditbox, enumeditbox within a scrollviewer. Now we have some troubles with this controls. Because all of them contains inside the slotteditemspresenter a SimpleScrollViewer element. And this simpleScrollViewer avoids the expected scroll behaviour of our outer scrollviewer. Its not possible to scroll the outer scrollviewer if the mouse cursor is over your editbox controls, because it seems that this controls (or the inner simplescrollviewer) catches the scroll wheel events.
Is it possible to remove your simpleScrollViewer item, or can you give us another hint to fix this annoying problem.

Comments (3)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Michael,

There's nothing you can do to prevent that right now, but we've added a fix for the next maintenance release. So now the PartEditBox derivations will ignore the mouse wheel events, just like the native WPF TextBox.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by Michael Rösslhumer
Ok, so now i can't do anything to fix this. We do not have the described troubles with the native wpf textbox only with your control. With the native wpf textbox everything works fine. May you can give me some information about the simplescrollviewer control. Is it possible to add a style for this control, if yes it would be nice if you can give a short code sample.

Kind regards, michi

[Modified at 06/22/2010 11:53 PM]
Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, no. The SimpleScrollViewer is internal and as it is only intended to be used by our code. As stated above, we have fixed this for the next maintenance release, so that it will work like the TextBox control (i.e. ignore mouse wheel events).

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.