Adornments Custom Decorator

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by Mick George - Senior Software Engineer, CNC Software, LLC
Version: 10.1.0523
I created a CustomTagger that uses a CustomTaggerAdornmentManager and a CustomTag copied right from upon your AdornmentsCustomDecorator quick start example. I also have an existing HighlightLineAdornmentManager based on your AdornmentsAlternatingRows which works as expected, the current line the cursor is on is highlighted.

I register both adornment managers in my syntax language class per your custom syntax language example. The problem I am facing is that the call to protected override void AddAdornment()in CustomTaggerAdornmentManager never happens, am overlooking something? Am I wrong to create two distinct Adornment Managers in this manner?

Comments (2)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hello,

Would it be possible that you could send us a minimal sample project that demonstrates the issue you are experiencing?

You will need to rename the ZIP file extension to something else prior to emailing it to the Actipro Support email address because our mail server may block your email if it contains a zip file attachment that contains an .exe file.

Thanks.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by Mick George - Senior Software Engineer, CNC Software, LLC
E-mail sent.
The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.