EnumEditBox Focus Problem

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by Craig - Varigence, Inc.
Version: 10.1.0522
I have an application that uses a TabbedMdiContainer with two Document Windows. One window contains a WPF DataGrid and the other contains the WinForms SyntaxEditor. If I double click a cell in the DataGrid that contains an EnumEditBox (whose enum doesn't use Flags) and then click inside the syntax editor, the DG cell edit ends, as expected. However, if I double click a DataGridCell that contains an EnumEditBox (whose enum uses Flags) and then click inside the syntax editor (so it gets focus), the DG cell remains in edit mode.

Is there anything I can do so an EnumEditBox (whose Enum has Flags) will have the same focus behavior as an EnumEditBox (whose Enum doesn't use Flags)?

BTW, I'm sending a sample application over that reproduces the issue.

Thanks,

-Craig

Comments (1)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Craig,

Thanks for the sample. We've corrected this issue for the next maintenance release. The issue had to do with the EnumEditBox not properly taking the focus back from the Popup (more specifically, the CheckBoxes).

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.