TimeSpanEditBox Milliseconds

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Vadim Cherkashin - IA&E SB RAS
Version: 10.2.0532
Platform: .NET 4.0
Environment: Windows 7 (64-bit)
Not working milliseconds part of TimeSpanEditBox.
You can checkit in Sample browser.

Comments (3)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Vadim,

I'm sorry, you will need to elaborate a bit more. I tried the TimeSpanEditBox in the Sample Browser and it appears to be working fine (including modifying the milliseconds). Can you please list out the exact steps needed to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

Actipro Software Support

Posted 13 years ago by Vadim Cherkashin - IA&E SB RAS
Hi,

When I select milliseconds in list all TimeSpanEditBox is disabled.
When I select ticks all float part of second selected in TimeSpanEditBox and last digit change by pressing arrow it is 0.1 microseconds.
How I think, in milliseconds mode third digin after point must be changing ( 0.001 seconds ), but it not happend.

When I using "Tab" button for part changin after seconds part follow ticks part.

[Modified at 11/17/2010 10:39 AM]
Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Vadim,

There are two different parts that can modify the "subseconds", TimeSpanMillisecondsPart (milliseconds) and TimeSpanTicksPart (ticks). The milliseconds is limited to 0 to 999, while the ticks has more accuracy (up to 7 digits).

The 'g'/'G' formats use ticks by default. So when you select the "Milliseconds" in the listbox, you are saying that only the milliseconds part should be editable. Since it's not present in the TimeSpanEditBox (based on the current format), all the parts are disabled.

You can use a custom format like "+d.h:m:s.iii" to use the milliseconds parts, by setting the TimeSpanEditBox.Format property.

The format specifiers are modelled after the DateTime type. The TimeSpan did not support formatting when we developed the TimeSpanEditbox. This was introduced in .NET 4.0, but we have not changed our format specifiers to match the .NET 4.0 versions at this time.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.