Does the Themed Data Grid Not Work With .Net 4.0 DataGrid?

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Andy Ver Murlen
Version: 10.2.0532
I am in the process of converting a project I am working on over to .net 4.0. I makde use of the ThemedDataGrid in several places, however my grids included standard columns from the WPF toolkit (i.e. DataGridTemplateColumn). I had no issues with these what so ever.

However, now that .Net 4.0 includes the DataGrid natively, I tried getting away from the WPF Toolkit stuff and using just the native DataGrid classes. However, the themed data grid now crashes, because it's ItemsSource is ObservableColleciton<Microsoft.Windows.Controls.DataGridViewColumn>, rather than the native Windows.Controls.DataGridViewColumn. This appears to effectiely lock me into using the WPF Toolkit DataGrid.

Comments (2)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Andy,

The assemblies we distribute target the toolkit version of the grid (for .NET 3.5 SP1). If you are targeting .NET 4, you would need to grab the source code off CodePlexand update it to target .NET 4.

The same applies if you are using the Editors/DataGrid Interop assembly.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 13 years ago by Andy Ver Murlen
I'll take a look at it, thanks!
The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.