Invisible toolbar on toolwindow?

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Samir Shnino
Version: 11.1.0545
I have used the autohide toolwindow in my wpf application. In the main window it works very well but when I want to use it in one of my tabs it works but with unvisible toolbar. You can't see the (options, Autohide, and close buttons) on the toolwindow untill you put the cursor on it.

On more thing also is that the tittle is unvisible too. When you drag the toolwindow out of its place it has a thick black border.

Is there any support for that?

<docking:DockSite x:Name="dockSite" sampleCommon:DockSiteViewModelBehavior.IsManaged="true" ItemContainerRetentionMode="Wrapped" DocumentItemsSource="{Binding DocumentItems}" ToolItemsSource="{Binding ToolItems}" >

<docking:DockSite.AutoHideLeftContainers>
<docking:ToolWindowContainer >
<docking:ToolWindow Style="{StaticResource DockingItemStyle}" x:Name="LeftToolRegionWindow" Title="Avtals Trädvy" ImageSource="/Images/wood2.ico" />
</docking:ToolWindowContainer>
</docking:DockSite.AutoHideLeftContainers>

<docking:SplitContainer >

<docking:Workspace>
</docking:Workspace>
</docking:SplitContainer>
</docking:DockSite>

Comments (1)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Samir,

Sorry, but I'm not sure what the issue could be. If you can please put together a small sample project that reproduces your issue and email it over then we can take a closer look. Be sure to remove any executables or change the extension of the zip file to ensure it gets past our email filters.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.