Problem

Multiple levels deep contextmenu

Posted 7 years ago by Avatar Vincent van Rooijen
I have a contextmenu which can go 3 levels deep (sub menus).

When I click a button on this submenu, the contextmenu is closed,
however the deepest menu (on which I clicked the button) remains visible on the screen.

Comments (5)

Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Vincent,

I'm sorry, but we haven't seen the behavior before. If you can please put together a small sample project that reproduces your issue and email it over then we can take a closer look. Be sure to remove any executables or change the extension of the zip file to ensure it gets past our email filters.

Actipro Software Support
Posted 7 years ago by Vincent van Rooijen
You replied:
Sorry, you are correct. We had incorrectly tested a regular menu, not a context menu. We have fixed this issue for the next maintenance release.

I have another issue with this same sub-sub-submenu, in silverlight 5, this deepest menu item is located far out of range from where the contextmenu started, I noticed the offset from the main application (browser) window top and left to the origin of the contextmenu are added to the x and y from this sub context menu.
Hi Vincent,

Thank you for reporting this issue as well, which we have also fixed for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support
Posted 7 years ago by Vincent van Rooijen
Thank you very much.
Can you provide the month you are planning to release the next maintenance on?
Hi Vincent,

It should be later this month or next month sometime.

Actipro Software Support
Information The latest build of this product (2018.1 build 0231) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add a Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.