Relate to NavigationBar expand/minimize behaviour

Navigation for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Anh Chi - Norway
Version: 4.5.0480
Platform: .NET 3.5
Environment: Windows Vista (32-bit)
My application has interface looks like Microsoft Outlook 2007, except I use a ribbon instead of menu toolbar on top of the window. I used CommandBindings for the list contained inside the app menu button.
When I select a NavigationPane in NavigationBar on left side of the window, I could access the app menu button and see the list contained inside app menu button has enabled items as expected. (means that CommandBindings is working in this case). But, when I minimize or expand the NavigationBar, and I try to access the app menu button, the list contained inside app menu button has all grayed out items eventhough the selected NavigationPane still in highlighted mode. If I reselect the highlighted NavigationPane when the NavigationBar still in expanded/minimized mode, the list contained in app menu button has enabled items again. This issue could reproduce easily.

Comments (2)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Could you please put together a sample project that shows this issue and email it over to our support address? If this is related to your other post, then please make one sample project for both.

Once we get the project, we can debug it and figure out what's going on.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by Anh Chi - Norway
I sent the sample project to support@actiprosoftware.com so you could test for both bug reports. Hope you could find out what caused those bugs.
The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.