Relate to NavigationPane selection.

Navigation for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Anh Chi - Norway
Version: 4.5.0480
Environment: Windows XP (32-bit)
My app interface looks like Microsoft Outlook 2007 except I use a ribbon instead of menu toolbar on the top of window. I have NavigationBar on the left of window. I have a list of items contained in the app menu button which I used CommandBindings as execution method for them. I set SelectedIndex = -1 for NavigationBar so when I start the app, there will be no default selection on NavigationBar.
So I start my app and see there's no selection on NavigationBar, the app menu button can drop down a list of enabled items (i.e.CommandBindings works in this case, great!). But when I first-time select a NavigationPane from NavigationBar, and try to click on the app menu button, it drops down a list of all items grayed out (i.e.CommandBindings doesnt work in this case) eventhough the selected NavigationPane is highlighted. Then if I second-time select a NavigationPane (could be reselect that highlighted NavigationPane or just select another NavigationPane) then the app menu button can drop down a list of enabled items again. I dont know what's wrong with first-time selection on NavigationBar.

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Could you please put together a sample project that shows this issue and email it over to our support address? If this is related to your other post, then please make one sample project for both.

Once we get the project, we can debug it and figure out what's going on.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.