Set the Dok Guide as the Top Most

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Hi,

Can i restrict the dock guide as a top most for the particular tool window inside the dock site that have multiple tool windows.

[Modified at 01/17/2012 05:06 AM]

Comments (3)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Keshav,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the question. Can you please rephrase the question or provide an example?

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Hi,

As i dragged tool window , one parent dockguide will be displayed with in that docksite and other tool windows have their own dockguide.So can i set the Parent dock guide to the particular tool window instead of displaying the dock guide in the other windows,means can i set the dockguide as false in the toolwindows with respect to a dockable tool window ?

For Example: Consider i have three tool windows in the docksite(toolwindow1,toolwindow2,toolwindow3),if i drag the toolwindow3 for docking, one parent dockguide will be displayed and while dragging the toolwindow3 in toolwindow2 , dockguide for toolwindow2 will be displayed and same for toolwindow1. I want to block the dockguide in the toolwindow1 and toolwindow2 for the toolwindow3 means i want to set the parent dockguide to the toolwindow3 and hide the dockguide in the toolwindow1 and toolwindow2 for toolwindow3.
Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Keshav,

This seems to be the same question you asked here. Unfortunately, as we said that is not currently supported.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.