SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms

Discussion Forums

Post about SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms suggestions, bugs, workarounds, and request support in this forum.

Please note that while we value customer input in this forum and it does help guide our development efforts, it may not always represent our actual priority list.

New Question New Problem New Idea

Threads (2,125)

  Date Thread Details
2004‑10‑19
5,281 views
"I am working on an XML parser for Python, but am having trouble with the multi-line triple-quoted strings. Has anyon..."
2004‑10‑18
3,768 views
"I am attempting to implement the SyntaxEditor in an application that displays pre-formatted files. These files begin..."
2004‑10‑21
3,107 views
"does the SyntaxEditor support CTRL+UP and CTRL+DOWN functionality like VS.NET? I've tried implementing my own ..."
2004‑10‑20
3,735 views
"Hi ! I try to use russian characters in the XML definitions and recive error message: Unhandled Exception: Syste..."
2004‑10‑19
3,526 views
"What is the best way to trap the ENTER key? When using the key events fired by the SyntaxEditor, the ENTER key is co..."
2004‑10‑17
3,816 views
"Hi, I am currently reviewing the parser within an existing server application (non-visual). I was wondering whe..."
2004‑10‑15
3,321 views
"Hi, I implemented a "hover tip" for many tokens in my document. To display the hover tip, I use an Info..."
2004‑10‑15
4,464 views
"Hello, All I am a newbie in SyntaxEditor. Currently i am evaluating it for our needs. I am trying to add IntelliPro..."
2004‑10‑15
3,712 views
"We have purchased site license. I am testing our product on a machine that doesn't have SyntaxEditor installed, ..."
2004‑09‑23
3,039 views
"Add a Bold flag. It would be nice to bold the brackets to make it work more like the MS IDE. -Greg"
2004‑10‑07
3,231 views
"Hi Again, If I have a token: "GooFoo" and I add a left paran in the middle "Goo(Foo" and then ..."
2004‑10‑12
3,399 views
"In sample program, language file is loaded by the following code: projectPath = Path.GetFullPath(Path.GetDirectoryNa..."
2004‑10‑11
5,309 views
"Hi, I purchased a single developer license that is installed on my primary development machine. However, I need t..."
2004‑10‑07
3,471 views
"I've just hit something kind of surprising and I wondered if you had a solution. I have a keyword "While&quo..."
2004‑10‑05
3,751 views
"Is it possible when copying text from the editor to another app to keep the color coding, fonts, etc? Thanks"
2004‑10‑07
4,201 views
"How can I get the current line number of a certain token I am currently reading?"
2004‑10‑05
3,374 views
"I would like to know if SyntaxEditor supports right to left lanugages such as Hebrew and Arabic."
2004‑07‑24
4,582 views
"In VS.NET and C#, method declarations are automatically outlined. Regardless of which line the opening curly brace o..."
2004‑10‑05
3,363 views
"I've noticed some unexpected behavior when scrolling the splitters for managing the vertical and horizontal split..."
2004‑10‑04
3,420 views
"Currently, SyntaxEditor will perform the bracket highlighting feature whenever the caret is either immediately before..."