The Actipro WPF Shared Library is a common control library referenced by all of our WPF .NET controls. It contains a number of very useful controls and components that can be used in your projects.
The Shared Library is not a product that is sold on its own, but any developer who owns a license for one of our WPF control products is welcome to freely use any of the controls and components within the library.
- An AdvancedTextBlock control that can show a tooltip when overflowed, and can highlight spans of text based on captured text ranges (i.e. filter match results).
- An AnimatedExpander control, which supports animated expand/collapse with fade in/out.
- An AnimatedProgressBar control, which is an enhanced Aero-like progressbar with smooth value change animations, multiple states, and animated highlights.
- A CircularThumb control, which is a thumb gripper with a circular shape and arrow adornment.
- A CustomDrawElement element, which is an element that raises an event when it is being rendered, allowing for custom draw.
- A DropShadowChrome decorator, which can be used to render a drop shadow for a popup.
- A GlassWindow control, which makes it simple to extend Aero glass effects into the window client area.
- A HorizontalListBox control, which allows for selection of items that are arranged horizontally with a uniform width.
- A PixelSnapper decorator, which helps prevent image and border blurring in WPF.
- A PopupButton control, which provides an implementation of a popup and split button that can display context menu popups or a popup containing any other WPF content.
- A RadialSlider controls, which is a circular slider that can be used to input any scalar value.
- A RadioButtonList control, which is a ListBox whose items render as radio buttons.
- A RingSlice control, which renders a portion of a ring at designated angles and radius.
- A RingSpinner control that is a circular busy indicator.
- A ReflectionContentControl control, which is a content wrapper that makes it possible to create dazzling reflection effects in seconds.
- A ResizableContentControl control, which is a content wrapper that contains a gripper for resizing the content horizontally, vertically, or both.
- A ZeroSizeContentControl control, which is a content wrapper that can provide a zero-width or height during its measuring pass.
Color Selection Features
- SpectrumColorPicker - A color hue spectrum-based color picker that can display initial and selected colors.
- SpectrumSlice - Displays a slice of saturation/brightness colors for a particular hue.
- SpectrumSlider - Displays a hue spectrum.
- ColorComponentSlider - A slider capable of displaying and altering a single component (ARGB) of a color.
- GradientBrushSlider - A slider capable of altering the stops of a linear or radial brush.
- Multiple value converter classes for doing everything from conditional (if...else) results to string formatting.
- Data validation helpers.
- Multiple classes for maintaining document references and tracking/persisting recently-used documents.
- A UIColor structure that provides an enhanced representation of a Color object that supports the RGB, HSB, and HLS color models, conversion between models, and numerous other color helper methods.
- A VisualTreeHelperExtended class that provides several helper methods for working with visual trees that are not found in the VisualTreeHelper class.
Media Animation (Transitions)
- Barn door wipe - A wipe transition between two pages that uses two straight bars with a configurable gradient spread.
- Bar wipe - A wipe transition between two pages that uses a straight bar with a configurable gradient spread.
- Box wipe - A wipe transition between two pages that uses a box.
- Fade - The old selected page fades into the new one with optional blur effect.
- Faded zoom - A crossfade transition between two elements that zooms the new content in as well.
- Four box wipe - A wipe transition between two pages that uses four boxes.
- Slide - A slide transition between two pages that moves one page over the other.
- Push - A slide transition between two pages that pushes one page out of the way for the other.
- Wedge wipe - A wipe transition between two pages that uses a wedge shape.
- A helper class for serializing objects to and deserializing directly from XAML.
- A framework for easily serializing a hierarchy of objects to XML, and later restoring it.
- Semi-ellipse, triangle, wave, and zig-zag shape classes.
This product is written in 100% pure C#, and includes detailed documentation and samples.