What We Accomplished
In this quarter we released the 2013.1 versions of our WinRT XAML and WinForms control sets. Maintenance releases for our 2013.1 WPF and Silverlight control sets added a ton of new features to their various products as well.
More recently, we've focused on continuing to add more feature areas to SyntaxEditor and Charts. A lot of the new SyntaxEditor features are making their way into our Code Writer app, where you can generally see them in action ahead of their release in the SyntaxEditor control.
We just released new versions of our Icons products that includes new 64x64, 48x48, and 24x24 sized icons to complement the existing 32x32 and 16x16 sizes. Download the new free Icons sampler to see the quality of our icons.
What’s Coming Next
We currently are working on updates for the 2013.2 versions of our control products. SyntaxEditor is getting a lot of great new features, as is Charts. Some of these we have described in recent blog posts.
We are continuing work on porting SyntaxEditor to the WinRT XAML platform as well. Right now we have about 50 samples already ported and fully working. If you are interested in testing SyntaxEditor for WinRT once a beta is ready and haven't already contacted us, please write us.
We're hoping to have some more Icons announcements soon too!
Blog Post List
Control Product Development
- SyntaxEditor - Indentation Guides
- InertiaScrollViewer Control
- SyntaxEditor Delimiter Auto-Complete
- Chart Features - Grouped Axis
- SyntaxEditor - Auto-Case Correct
- SyntaxEditor - Markdown Language
- SyntaxEditor - Code Block Selection
- Chart Features - Axes
Control Product Releases
- WinRT XAML Controls 2013.1 Build 122 Released
- Icons Essentials v3.0 - Now with Over 80,000 Images
- WPF Controls 2013.1 Build 581 Released
- Silverlight Controls 2013.1 Build 151 Released
- WinForms Controls 2013.1 Released
- WinRT XAML Controls 2013.1 Released