WPF Controls 2013.2 build 592 has been released and is now available for download. This build focuses on numerous enhancements and bug fixes. While many updates were made, major ones are listed below.
See the announcement post for the detailed list of enhancements and updates.
- Added the ability to alter the label positioning mode algorithm for a series.
- Improved support for high DPI scenarios.
- Improved support for highlighting tabs when interop controls get focus.
- Added support for the Metro Dark theme.
- Added a new Property Dialog QuickStart that shows how to display a dialog from a property editor.
- Added the ability to edit multiple lines of text at the same time when block selection is active.
- Added incremental search features.
- Added the ability to highlight search match results within a view.
- Added support for alpha-blended foreground/background style colors.
- .NET Languages Add-on - Added a 'deprecated' quick info note on types/members flagged as Obsolete.
- Improved WindowChrome (and RibbonWindow) rendering in various scenarios.