What We Accomplished
In this quarter we published the 2013.2 version of our WinRT/XAML controls, as well as large maintenance releases of our other products with a lot of new features.
Our free Code Writer Windows 8 app saw a new release that added support for Windows 8.1, and took advantage of new UI concepts available in that version.
Behind the scenes, we also completely restructured and improved our internal process for source code management and build processes. These updates have streamlined our day-to-day work and will allow us to serve our customers better.
What’s Coming Next
We are back from the holiday break and ready to dive right into new product development, along with enhancements to our existing controls, especially SyntaxEditor.
Blog Post List
Control Product Development
- Visual Studio 2013 Supported
- More Windows Workflow Designer Sample Updates
- SyntaxEditor - Search Pane Result Highlights
- SyntaxEditor - Incremental Search Result Highlights
- SyntaxEditor - Incremental Search
- SyntaxEditor Adding Multi-Line Editing Features
Control Product Releases
- WPF Controls 2013.2 Build 592 Released
- WinRT XAML Controls 2013.2 Build 131 Released
- Silverlight Controls 2013.2 Build 162 Released
- WinForms Controls 2013.1 Build 312 Released
- WinRT XAML Controls 2013.2 Released
- WPF Controls 2013.2 Build 591 Released
- Silverlight Controls 2013.2 Build 161 Released
- SyntaxEditor for WinRT - Ready for Beta Testing