What We Accomplished
In this quarter, we published the 2015.1 versions of our WPF, Silverlight, and WinRT/XAML controls, along with maintenance releases of our WinForms controls. These versions included several new controls and some big feature enhancements for our existing controls. Check out the release posts for more detail.
What’s Coming Next
In recent weeks, we've been primary focused on the development of our Docking/MDI vNext product. We are completely reworking the internals of our popular Docking/MDI for WPF product, adding an enormous number of major new features along the way. Most of the new features are a direct result of customer requests. We've started detailing some of the new features in blog posts and watch for many more to posts come. For instance, updates to tabbed MDI are progressing well and you'll soon have new features at your fingertips like pinning tabs, having preview (right-aligned) tabs as in Visual Studio, etc.
Blog Post List
Control Product Development and Releases
- WPF, Silverlight, WinRT/XAML, and WinForms Maintenance Releases
- Easily Manage Task Queues Using the TaskBoard Control
- WPF Controls 2015.1 Build 621 Released
- SyntaxEditor - Find All Using EditorSearchView
- SyntaxEditor - Move Selected Lines Up/Down
- WPF, Silverlight, and WinRT/XAML v2015.1 Released