What We Accomplished
In this quarter, we published the 2014.2 versions of our WPF, Silverlight, and WinRT/XAML controls. These versions included several new controls, a new Python Language Add-on for SyntaxEditor, and some big feature enhancements for our existing controls. Check out the release posts for more detail.
One big piece of the new WinRT/XAML control updates was that we made all our controls universal controls, compatible with both Windows Store 8.1 apps and Windows Phone 8.1 apps.
I want to also call particular attention to our new Editors controls that we custom developed for use in Windows Store and Windows Phone apps. The editors use some brand new unique designs that allow users to efficiently enter data with keyboard, mouse, or touch. Be sure to check those out!
Our Code Writer app received some nice updates as well.
What’s Coming Next
We're now working on more v2014.2 updates for our existing controls and on some new controls as well.
Blog Post List
Control Product Development
- Micro Charts - Trend Indicators
- Micro Charts - Segment Charts
- Editors for WinRT - DateTimeEditBox
- Editors for WinRT - TimeEditBox
- Editors for WinRT - DateEditBox and MonthCalendar
- Editors for WinRT - EnumEditBox
- Editors for WinRT - ColorEditBox
- Editors for WinRT - Edit Boxes Overview